F.H. Zubra Andrzej Pietrusiński processes personal data for the purpose of organizing and processing accommodation services.
1) Specifics of personal data
– first name and surname
– e-mail address
– phone number
– ID number
– company’s data
2) Personal data is processed in order that
– organization and implementation of accommodation services
3) F.H. Zubra protects personal data against making it available to unauthorized persons as well as against its processing in violation of binding regulations.
Personal data is not processed in an automated manner.
Visitors can browse the site without prior registration and provide personal data.
4) Contact with H.H. Zubra by phone, e-mail and making a reservation is synonymous with consenting to the processing of personal data in accordance with the applicable law.
5) Personal data can be processed by subcontractors, providing accounting services, suppliers responsible for the operation of IT systems, banks and payment operators, legal institutions, auditing, consulting, courier etc.
All entities to which F.H. Zubra entrusts the processing of personal data, guarantees the use of appropriate security measures and the security of personal data required by law.
6) VAT invoice issued at the request of clients are sent via the inFakt Sp. z o.o. System security is guaranteed by modern technological facilities and the choice of the appropriate programming language. All security measures used are the same as those used in online banks. More at https://www.infakt.pl/bezpieczenstwo.
7) Customers whose data is processed by F.H. Zubra are entitled to:
the right to access personal data
the right to rectify personal data
the right to delete personal data
the right to limit the processing of personal data
the right to object to the processing of personal data
the right to transfer data
the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory body
the right to withdraw consent to the processing of personal data
8) An application regarding the exercise of the rights of data subjects, may be submitted in writing or by e-mail to the contact details indicated below. A response to applications will be given within one month from its obtaining.
If it is necessary to extend this deadline, the applicant will be informed of the reasons for the extension.
The answer will be given to the e-mail address from which the application was sent, and in the case of letters sent by ordinary mail to the address provided by the applicant, unless the content of the letter indicates the desire to receive feedback to the e-mail address (if mail given).
9) Contact with the Administrator is possible via e-mail address: email@example.com or via correspondence address: F.H. Zubra Andrzej Pietrusiński, Różana 42c Street, 32-020 Wieliczka.
The User may change the settings for Cookies files, specifying the conditions for their storage and access through the files to the Device.
The User can delete cookies using the functions available in the web browser.
The method of disabling cookies in individual browsers can be found on their creators’ websites.